Common symptoms of a Stroke:
- Drooping of one side of the face.
- Drifting downward of one arm.
- Significantly slurred speech.
- Difficulty walking and loss of balance.
- Is the leading cause of death in the US.
- Effect 795,000 Americans each year.
- reoccurring in one of every 4 occurrences
- Is the leading cause of long term disability.
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions