Common symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Constant pain and stiffness in the bottom of the heel.
- Heel pain in the morning at first steps.
- Heel pain after being idle for a long period.
- Flat feet or high arches
- Isolated swell and redness of the foot.
- Effects over 10% of Americans.
- Is the cause of over 1 Million foot health doctors visits per year.
- has a resolution rate of 90% without surgery.
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions