Short Term Effects of Obesity and Weight Gain:
- Constant shortness of breath.
- Increased sweating.
- Severe snoring and sleeping difficulty.
- Extreme back and joint pain.
- Inability to cope with sudden physical activity.
- Extreme fatigue.
Long Term Effects of Obesity and Weight Gain:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Increased chance of stroke
- Type 2 Diabetes
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions