Common symptoms of Carpal Tunnel:
- Gradual to frequent burning, itchiness, and numbness in the palm of the hand.
- Feeling of swelling fingers without actual swelling.
- Common pain of the hands at night.
- Decrease of grip strength.
- is the most common nerve disorder for the upper extremities.
- Results in the highest amount of days lost for work related injuries in the US.
- Effects 5% of the current working population in the US.
- Is twice as common in women than men.
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions