Common symptoms of Arthritis:
- Swelling in 1 or more joints
- Joint stiffness lasting at least 1 hour
- Constant tenderness and joint pain
- Mobility difficulty
- Warmth and redness around joints
- Is the leading cause of disability in the US.
- Is the second most reported chronic condition.
- Impacts 50 Million Americans; 60% effected are under the age of 65.
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions