Common symptoms of Alzheimer's and Dementia:
- Disrupting daily life memory loss.
- Challenges problem solving.
- Difficulty completely familiar tasks.
- Confusion of time and place.
- Trouble understanding visual images.
- New problems with speech and writing.
- Inability to retrace steps.
- Decreased poor judgement.
- Withdrawal from work and social activities.
Alzheimer's and Dementia:
- Effects over 5 Million Americans.
- Is developed ever 67 seconds.
- Diagnoses are 2/3 women in the US.
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions