Common symptoms of ALS:
- Muscle weakness in hands, arms, legs
- Weakness in the muscles of speech, swallowing or breathing
- Twitching and cramping of muscles in the hands and feet.
- Impairment of the use of the arms and legs
- "Thick Speech" and difficulty in projecting the voice
- Shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing and swallowing
ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease):
- Effects over 30,000 Americans.
- Is diagnosed in 5,600 Americans per year.
- are 90% "Sporadic" and 10% "Familial".
Have a question? Contact us!
Take the guess work out of caregiving; contact one of our experts today!
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 1-855-493-9856 or start an Online Chat!
For all other inquiries, please email
Customer Service Questions