6-Month Sensor Pad Alarm Systems for Bed and Chair
Sensor Pad Alarm Systems are a great option for alerting caregivers to potential falls. The sensor triggers an audible alarm when a patient attempts to rise off the pad. The moment the patient's weight has been removed, the caregiver is instantly alerted by the sounding alarm.
Why use them?
- Thin, non-restrictive, less detectable by patient
- Lower risk of patient tampering
- Easy to use, simple setup
How it works:
- Alarm is triggered when patient's body weight is lifted off pad
- Alarm resets when pressure is reapplied to sensor pad